Payment Pending due to verification

TPross
Contributor
Contributor

I sold something today and I used an invoice. It is the first time I have done this. Now it says my payment is pending due to not being verified.  I either have the choice to add a bank, apply for a paypal credit card, or refuse payment. 

I do not have a bank account. I used to have one connected to my PayPal but I was never using my bank account so I closed it.

My credit rating is too low for a credit card.

Is there any way to get my payment to go through without either verifying or apply for credit card. I have had my PayPal account for several years now and have never had a problem using it to sell items on ebay. I really don't know what to do. Please help me.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TPross 

Time to open another, preferably, a traditional bank account, because you shall be needing one, not just for verification but for withdrawing funds from your PayPal balance. Can't get around it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TPross 

Time to open another, preferably, a traditional bank account, because you shall be needing one, not just for verification but for withdrawing funds from your PayPal balance. Can't get around it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

TPross
Contributor
Contributor

I was verified. I had my bank account on PayPal. Traditional bank. It was more trouble than it was worth. I use my direct express card and PayPal debit card, now, and I have no need for a bank. My bank signed me up, without my consent,  into a program that covers you if a check bounces with a $30 fee. I didn't even have checks. I made sure that my direct express card was marked as my first payment choice. However when I would buy something on ebay PayPal billed my bank. One time I owed the bank $30 on a $.99 cents. I called my bank and PayPal and got the run around. My hands were tied. The only way to stop it was to take my bank info off PayPal and I closed my account at the bank. I have no intentions of getting a bank account, with fees, for a one time transaction.  I denied his payment. Thank you for responding. 

Tonia

Login to Me Too

Zawmyotun
Contributor
Contributor
Hello my paypal account pendinding verification 0.2 btc cash out. I do,t receive money my account. Please help me my paypal account receive money auto my paypal blance. Thank you very much for your help.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.