PayPal won't let me log in!

ChrisCox978
Contributor
Contributor
I type in my email address & password, then it immediately tries forcing me to add a MOBILE NUMBER, PayPal keeps me stuck on that page, unable to go any further. "This type of phone number isn't supported, check your number and try again." No matter what I do, I cannot get past this page. & I can't even contact PayPal for help, without being forced to sign in to PayPal first! PayPal purposely designed it that way to f*** with us. This is b*******. There are 10,000 other people with this same exact problem! & what is PayPal doing about it? Not a single thing!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ChrisCox978 

Are there are millions that read the message on their paypal accounts advising them to check their phones were up to date ready for the new policy apart from the fact that most folks would always keep their phone numbers up to date on a legal financial account.

Hundreds have already posted back saying they got in with one of the options I gave on the other thread you posted to.

However as you did not like the help I tried to give then I guess you don't want to hear the new options I have gathered to add to that list?

If you do then lose the swearing and ask politely.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.