PayPal won’t accept my ID

KatBurg
New Community Member

Have a valid drivers license. Picture is under 2Mb but it won’t upload?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

HI @KatBurg!

Thank you for your post and so sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties. It sounds as though you're trying to upload a copy of your photo ID to either verify your identity or resolve a possible limitation. Are you receiving a specific error such as the file size is too large or is the page simply not allowing you to upload at all? If you are trying to upload using a mobile device, make sure you are connected to a secure internet connection and try accessing our website from your mobile browser instead of trying to upload through the app. If you are at a computer and continue to experience this error regardless of what browser you try, you may need to contact our customer service for assistance to trouble shoot what might be the issue. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.