PayPal withdrawal failure

rlumni
Contributor
Contributor

I am failing to withdraw my funds from PayPal to my card it is saying sorry something went wrong..please help I am stuck..last month I did not have this problem

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

rlumni
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your solution for I had done that already. The issue was that FNB takes in USD as a currency and I had Euros. So I was doing my conversions right but I was forgetting about the charges. I only removed about 5% from my total amount but I had to remove 10% in the end to get it to work.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rlumni 

From paypals help pages...............

How can I transfer funds from my PayPal account to my bank account in South Africa?

Transferring funds from your PayPal account directly to your eligible First National Bank of South Africa (ETF) bank account is easy and secure.

To transfer funds, you must first link your PayPal account to your bank account.

To link your PayPal account to your ETF account, follow these steps:

Click on PayPal Services and then on Link PayPal Profile.
Follow the instructions to link your accounts. You will need to sign in to your PayPal account to confirm that you are the account holder.

After linking your PayPal account to your ETF account, follow these steps to transfer funds to your ETF bank account from your PayPal account:

Click on PayPal Services and then on Withdraw from PayPal.
Enter the transfer amount in USD dollars. (Please check that your PayPal balance is sufficient to make the transfer.)
Follow the instructions to confirm the exchange rate, the Rand amount you will receive, and the Transaction Terms and Conditions.
You will be directed to PayPal to sign in and verify the amount you are transferring to your ETF account.
Then you will be redirected to the FNB site. Your funds will be transferred to your bank account within 3 to 6 business days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

rlumni
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your solution for I had done that already. The issue was that FNB takes in USD as a currency and I had Euros. So I was doing my conversions right but I was forgetting about the charges. I only removed about 5% from my total amount but I had to remove 10% in the end to get it to work.

Login to Me Too

MoiMoi1710
New Community Member

Hello, I am experiencing issues withdrawing my Paypal balance. I am receiving error message "there's an issue with your account" Anyone who experiences this issue also? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MoiMoi1710 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.