PayPal verification

tobyjones
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal community. I keep having problems signing in to my account and the time I was finally signed in I attempted to purchase virus protection and PayPal once again said it couldn't verify that I own the account. I am currently visiting family in the Philippines and really need to use my bank account through PayPal. When I arrived here I changed my cell number in PayPal to my Philippine number. When I entered it PayPal accepted it so I thought I was okay. (Wrong) When PayPal wants to verify who I am they ask me naturally for my email and password. Then they asked to confirm via email with a code and I entered that. Then they asked me my two secret questions to which I answered correctly. Then they asked me to confirm my cell number. So I gave them my Philippines cell number and they never sent the numbers so I can confirm it. I am so frustrated right now because of the hassle. I can't call the toll free numbers because I'm still out of the country. Can someone advise me of my options to resolve this? Thank you very much...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.