PayPal uses wrong email

EDavidK
New Community Member

I had to change my email address, about a week ago. I think I received a verification, but maybe not.  I had to change at so many places, and I deleted the verifications afterwards.  PayPal is still sending email,  i.e. account statement, to the wrong address. Customer support, by phone, said the email were spoof because they came from "no reply.." instead of "service ...".  He had me forward them to spoof@paypal, which responded that they were legit.  It didn't help matters that I accidentally  forwarded from the old email.  I also asked him for an email to confirm the change but it went to the message center not to my email.  I have half a notion to wait until the former email provider drops residential service in June and see what happens.

I'm am so confused now.  I'm new to this community form stuff, so I apologize if I'm not following the guides.  I did a search but saw nothing that is like my problem.  I will try to check for a reply in a day or two.  Thanks for reading!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.