PayPal login error "Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you"

city2107
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I can't login into my PayPal account and when I try to access it it displays the error message "Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you" .

If possible, can someone tell me the solution for this problem, because I need this account.

Thank you for your time.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Kanarac
Contributor
Contributor

I also tried with same approach i.e. to clear the cookies/cache from the browser. However, still the outcome was the same.

I am afraid that the only solution is to open a new account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Kanarac
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue!

Been trying with changing password but even with the new password I get the same "Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you".

Login to Me Too

city2107
Contributor
Contributor

After I searched the PayPal community forum, for a while, I found 2 solutions.

The first solution - to clear the cookies/cache from the browser - I did that and I still got the error message (even after I changed my password for a second time, before that).

The second solution - to delete that PayPal account and open a new one - I didn't try this solution but maybe I will consider it if I can't restore my account.

If possible, I will wait for a while, if someone has another solution to my problem, for my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Kanarac
Contributor
Contributor

I also tried with same approach i.e. to clear the cookies/cache from the browser. However, still the outcome was the same.

I am afraid that the only solution is to open a new account.

Login to Me Too

city2107
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your advice. I will consider this solution if I can't restore my account.

After a little time, I will tell my final solution for my problem.

Thank you for your time.

Login to Me Too

city2107
Contributor
Contributor

After a little searching over the community forum, of PayPal, for the fix of my account error, I finally accepted that the solution to my problem is to open a new account.

Thank you for the help, Kanarac.

Login to Me Too

Kanarac
Contributor
Contributor

Now, the issue is how to close the existing account as you cannot access it. To delete the previous account, you still need to have full access to that old one and proceed it from there.

It is easy to open a new account with new email address, but the old one will still exist. Catch 22!

Login to Me Too

Sharif1231
Contributor
Contributor
login problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.