PayPal keeps changing my address

Yokesmom
Contributor
Contributor

I moved and changed my address in PayPal and eBay.  PayPal keeps changing my address back to the old one.  When I called PayPal today and waited 40 minutes for a supervisor, only to be told PayPal wasn’t responsible.  So I’m out $43.50 thanks to PayPal ‘s outdated system.  Help!  

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Yokesmom,

I'm sorry to hear that your old address is coming up. Is it coming up in the eBay checkout or in a merchant's checkout or in the PayPal profile on the PayPal website?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Yokesmom
Contributor
Contributor
It has happened on eBay and when I just use PayPal to pay on other sites. I input my new address for shipping and somewhere it gets changed back to the old one. Over and over again.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Yokesmom,

If you've entered an address via another site, it would be associated as a hidden address that's specific only to merchants' sites. It can be removed typically via those sites, or you can ask a PayPal representative to check for it in your account. It won't be listed in your PayPal addresses in your profile, however, because that instance of the address was not added via the PayPal site.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I'm sorry that this has been difficult.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Yokesmom
Contributor
Contributor

I did contact customer service and was told it was my fault.  And I’m just out of luck.  And out $43.50.  I thought PayPal was a safe way to pay for things.  They are not safe, and the only remedy I see is to stop using PayPal 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.