PayPal is actively sabotaging my attempts to link my bank account to my Paypal account.

ReallyTicked
Contributor
Contributor

For five days I have been unable to attach my account.

At first I was able to at least select my bank and enter the information. 

When I got to the confirmation screen, I would try and click accept. I would get an error message that told me to select a bank, but I was not able to select one. I cleared the cache of my browser out three times. No good.

Now my bank account is locked. I called my bank and my account has not been flagged. It should be fine, but when I click on my bank, it says it is unavailable.

They gave me a phone number to call, but the automated line says my phone number is not attached to an account. (Then how did I open the account?) I have been hung up on three times. 

Paypal will not answer me through messages, they will not answer me through Twitter. 

They are actively sabotaging my attempts to link my bank account to my Paypal account. If I don't do it soon, I am likely going to lose the job I just landed, which I need. 

I feel I have no other recourse but to take legal action against Paypal, since they are deliberately hindering me. 

What in the hell am I supposed to do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.