PayPal is Messing up my orders by changing my address!!!

DaisyLeaf
New Community Member

I have had a paypay account for years with no issue.  Since March of this year 50% of the things I pay with paypal, paypal changes my address to part of my last name so I don't get my packages and they are returned to sender.  I have tried to contact paypal with no luck.  I started disputing the purchases as I did not purchase something send to a bogus address hoping that paypal would contact me.  Nothing!  They just wrote back saying we think you purchased this so the issue is closed.  Yes I purchased it but I did not send it to some bogus address, paypal is doing that.  I currently have three packages I have been charged for being send to a bogus address, which in time will be returned to sender.   I should note that my address is correct on my account.  Once shipped sometimes, but not always, my address will return to being correct in the order, but usually not.  

I am so frustrated I feel like I have no choice but to close the paypal account as I can't get a resolution as it is some sort of software glitch on their end and they won't even contact me with a dispute.  Anyone have any ideas??  I have so many things set up to my paypal that it will be painful to close it,  but I can't keep getting charge for things I don't receive.  It waste the sellers time and money and my time and money.  How can I talk to someone?  I tried filing online, I got an auto response they can't help with this issue.  I try calling they said no one is available.  This must be happening to someone else?  Please paypal geniuses, please help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.