PayPal here set up

Adamreddevil15
New Community Member

Hello. I have received my card reader but when I log into PayPal here app it says my application is being processed and an email has been sent asking for more info. I click the email and it comes up with an error and puts me back onto paypal home page. I emailed paypal about a month ago asking how I go about sorting this and they haven't even replied.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Don't click on too many Emails that sounds Dangerous go to Paypal REAL Website & go to (Contact Us) or Contact & find there (PHONE NUMBER) Paypal does not send Emails requesting for more information your email sounds shady might not even be from them. if you go the card reader? get on the phone with a REAL PAYPAL Agent & talk with someone don't do everything with Emails that is DANGEROUS you don't know who's on the other end.

it don't sound like something Paypal would do or say Go talk with a LIVE PERSON get the phone number I can't put it on here because than I could be a Scammer just take my advice & go to the REAL PAYPAL page & not Emails (DON'T DO THAT) 😮

Hope that Helps you enjoy the day 😉

Login to Me Too

Adamreddevil15
New Community Member
The email I had was from PayPal. I know about checking for scam emails. I have set up business account and its linked to me personal one. I emailed then from their own website as well not from the link in their email
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.