PayPal cancel my account - member since 2004

BryanBasketball
New Community Member

I cannot get any resolve with PayPal - when I call in now NO one answer - just hang up on me-- I messaged - only get canned messages back from PayPal 

My account was terminated due to risk-- but I reached out to PayPal the moment I found the error in my email address listed on my first sell on Ebay in 14 years - but my PayPal account was inactive --- All 5 sales from last month have positive feedback but PayPal feels the need to not allow me to transfer my funds our of their System and into my back. 

I've gone past frustration, no one reads my emails into them. Only receive canned responses-- 

If anyone has a suggestion besides me getting the Lawyer I've already spoke to please feel free to reply. 

I have never had any bad feedback from Ebay - buyers or sellers 

Thanks in advance Bryan  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

beatlology
Contributor
Contributor

Me too.

This is pathetic.

I had a $10 sale for a magazine that hasn't published in quite some time - I leave the site up to sell the odd back issue here and there.

The account - which had over $300 in it - parked just in case I needed it - is now frozen over a $10 sale. They need to "VERIFY" my account.

I went through the entire process - provided all of the details... when it got to PROVE SHIPMENT - I stated I was clearly NOT going to spend $30 to track a shipment for an item that cost $10. This was going from Canada to the U.S. - the postage was already more than half the item cost.

This is ridiculous and pathetic.

if this is how PayPal is going to treat its customers then I highly suggest we all IMMEDIATELY move any monies out of PayPal IMMEDIATELY so that their benefit of sitting on funds is reduced to the bare minimum.

Paypal - you can keep the $10 locked for 180 days - YOU CANNOT LOCK THE OTHER $300+.

Get that through your thick heads.

I will be calling again over and over again until you figure your crap out.

Login to Me Too

beatlology
Contributor
Contributor

and - YAY! I earned the beloved "RETURN" and "ICEBREAKER" badges - so good to know Paypal's resources are being put to such good use.

I clap my hands.

Login to Me Too

etscott04
New Community Member
i’m having the same issue and no one will speak to me. it’s always a recorded message i just want to speak to an actual person
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.