PayPal balance

daisy12321
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, does anyone know how to reconcile pay pal balance with activities? Thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @daisy12321,

Emailing customer service would require that you log in and use the webform, which can be found by clicking Contact us at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Message us. You can also reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @daisy12321,

Are you looking to download your transaction history? If so, you can find steps to do that here. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

daisy12321
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Ashley. I was hoping to reconcile my paypal balance which does not seem right. I tried call paypal but the call support service is not available. I wanted to send an email to paypal but there is no email address provided in PayPal’s website. Would you know the email address of paypal support?  Thanks 

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @daisy12321,

Emailing customer service would require that you log in and use the webform, which can be found by clicking Contact us at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Message us. You can also reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

daisy12321
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Olivia.  I have been using iPad to login PayPal and the webform does not show in iPad.  When I used my notebook computer to login PayPal, it all work out.  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @daisy12321,

Thank you for coming back to let us know that you were able to find that!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.