PayPal all messed up today

MRSHunt
Contributor
Contributor
I received funds today. I went to use funds and got declined for purchase that was less then funds. Then checked account to find I was charged significantly more and twice! And it says I owe a large amount to PayPal now. I go back to store and they provide receipts showing nothing went through and all was declined and problem is with PayPal. Go to check account and cant log in. Password works but they want to verify my phone number but my phone number is no longer inputted. So I go to add it and it won't let me stating I cant verify it. So I call PayPal and it recognizes my number, go figure. So I ask to speak to agent and long story short it acts like I am being transferred only to say my request can not be processed at that time and hangs up. So I call from another number and give no info to get to an agent. Automated system acts like its transferring me only to have exact same thing happen again. So to recap.....I cant access my account, funds, get help from customer service AND last I saw PayPal was saying I owe them now. So I'm broke and feel robbed and cant reach anyone or access my account!!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.