PayPal Verification

MartinMaina
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I was recently prompted to upload verification documents and I sent them close to 2 weeks ago. Up to date, the message notification informing me to upload the docs still appears in my account and when I click on it I'm redirected to the verification documents uploading page that shows I uploaded. The team is taking ages to verify them and delete this notification. Has anyone encountered such an issue before and how did you resolve it.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi MartinMaina, 

If you have been requested to provide documents and your account is still working as normal then it may be that we have requested them in advance of your reaching your receiving limit. If this is the case then it can take up to 30 days for these to be reviewed. The reason we allow the longer review timeframe for this is that this request does not affect the running of your account. If you have provided all of the requested documents then there's no need to worry. Once reviewed you will receive an update to your registered email address. 

I hope this helps answer your question, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.