PayPal Verification Businessman

anasinoman
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everybody.
Im a businessman, thanks to my job i can generate alot of money each month, and i have seen my partners who earn more getting their PayPal accounts locked because, somehow PayPal is not sure about what they do and they think they might do some illegal stuff.
I have heard there is a way to Verify my situation by showing to PayPal that the amount of money im making is totally normal and legit so they wont block me later on when the number will increase. I have seen also peoples getting really account banned for 6 months destroying their lifebusiness. Thanks for whoever will be on the willing to answer me and find a solution for my case. Have nice day.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

anasinoman
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thank you for this nice answer, yes i dropship worldwide from France importing from China.
How do i do all of this stuff you have told me about returns in PayPal? How can i be good for not have troubles whit PayPal in terms of the amount i earn each month. Also if i pay back all those guys who want return i will be fine right? I dont want troubles. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

anasinoman
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.