PayPal Usage Questions

Notferme
Contributor
Contributor

I could not email customer support. I had to create an account just to ask a question and then go through hoops and loops just to access emailing customer support, and can not find such availability.... wow. The "message center" just loops telling me no one can answer it. Well, thanks for sending it, stupid, precoded failure.... I even had to borrow someone's VoIP number just for a "text." God forbid companies forget not all of us can afford fancy mobile devices. Bla!!! I just use a landline phone, and only when needed because I do not use phones except for emergencies (so, no, I do not CALL customer supports for anything). Anyway..... venting over!

I need to just be receiving money from people to transfer money to people, for a humanitarian/ministry project. Donors send me (USA) money. I send money to my contacts (Ghana, Africa). We near the end and just trying to finish this up. We are not a company. Just volunteering to help.

So my questions are:

1) Am I able to use PayPal to do this?

2) Will I have to deal with tax junk, since none of this is my money, nor my income?

UPDATED INFO for the above two questions: we not going to be using it to transfer funds to me here but use it (PayPal) to receive direct deposits and later cash out to use money on cashapp

Some other questions.

3) My profile will not let me change my timezone on paypal.com (not paypal-community.com).

4) For some reason, despite my USA physical location address added, and I am using an IP of a USA location (no VPN), PayPal entirely thinks I am in another country. Why? I can not find where it gets it from and my account info, other than the unchangeable timezone, shows correct country info. So, is 3 and 4 related?

5) How do you EMAIL customer support?

Please answer which ever ones you can, but of course depending on how 1 and 2 go, depends if we even see a need for PayPal.

Thank you. 🙂

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Notferme
Contributor
Contributor

Notferme
Contributor
Contributor

Updated question.

Login to Me Too

Notferme
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.