PayPal Language

wector88
New Community Member

Almost everywhere on web, PayPal and its web apps etc. are displaying in Czech language and not in English. I do live in the Czech Republic, but I want Paypal to be in English.

The bad thing is, there is NO button/link/dropdown to change the language from Czech to English and it is annoying as hell.  See the image attached, it is screenshot that showed when I was trying to get into this forum. Why the hell is it in Czech? My browser is set to English (UK), my system is set to English (UK) ALL the text on paypal website is in wrong language, but what is far worse, there is NO WAY to change it to english. UAAARGH! I want to kill myself. Stupid paypal. OMFG. I can't express my frustration well enough.

Please help, how do I change the ef-ing paypal language to English, when there is no button to do it and I do not speak the stupid language??

paypal is stupid omfg omg omg.png

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wector88

I think the reason is that you have a 'Czech' paypal account and live in the 'Czech Republic' so your account and when you use Paypals website is going to be in Czech.

After all I have a UK Paypal account and when I log in here I don't want it to be in Russian do I?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

boitano
Contributor
Contributor

If I would be russian living in UK yes i would love to have paypal in russian language...

So stupid, have this problem as well. I am slovakian and in slovak version there is also nothing in settings, wallet, security etc... nothing shows up after click on it...

Login to Me Too

Abdulla_khaydar
New Community Member

I had the same problem. Solved my problem after watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo5A1Y1QLC8

Login to Me Too

darekdarek
New Community Member

I have the same problem. I want to change the language of the page

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.