PayPal Giving Fund

freedomdog
Contributor
Contributor

Good Morning,

I am trying to set up our PayPal Giving Fund account. We have had a Paypal account for a while now. When I try to set it up I click that we have an existing account and then it says Confirmed email address required. Once I click confirm email address, it just shows me a list of our emails. No option to confirm. What do we do next?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @freedomdog,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty setting up your Giving Fund account. Please try to access your PayPal account outside of the Giving Fund signup and complete the steps to confirm your email if they have not been completed. If the email address is confirmed and you're still seeing this issue, you may need to contact customer service for further troubleshooting.

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

freedomdog
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. All our emails as far as I see are confirmed. i have sent an email to customer service, hopefully they can help.
We have people already raising money for us through facebook so fingers crossed

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.