PayPal Extras Mastercard

tinatatum
Contributor
Contributor

I tried finding my PayPal Extras Mastercard account under wallet in PayPal but it is NOT there. Where in the world do I find my PayPal Extras Mastercard account?? Thanks for any n all help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @tinatatum,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to see your PayPal Extras MasterCard in your account. If you do not see the card as part of your PayPal Summary page, please contact the customer service number on the back of the card to talk to a representative for some assistance.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

TeddyMoon
Contributor
Contributor
Just a few nights ago I applied for the ebay Mastercard and was instantly approved. I had seen-in the very first paragraph of the application-you could begin using your line of credit immediately unless you were "pending approval". I asked the representative about it and he said I had to wait to receive the card in the mail, then activate. I then asked if I was only pending approval and he said I am already approved. When I pointed out it was said the credit could be used immediately he just said he didn't know and to wait for the card. Now it wasn't imperative to access the credit immediately but it makes me uneasy that only minutes into this I feel I've been misled and that the customer service is of little help. Already regretting the application and considering cancellation.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.