PayPal Cash Account Verification

anthony7364
New Community Member

How long would it take for Paypal to verify the documents I sent in for my Paypal cash account with the current coronavirus situation? I've tried calling, but their customer service line isn't in service and I've also sent an email and messaged them, but I've no idea how long it would take for them to reply to either.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @anthony7364, Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency, our phone lines are currently closed. You can still view answers to frequently asked questions on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can verify your account by either adding and confirming a bank account, or applying for and being approved for a PayPal Credit product. However, we may ask you to confirm your identity to ensure you’re the one authorizing activity in your PayPal account. We may also do this as a security precaution if we see new or unusual activity, such as logging in to your PayPal account from a new device or from a different location. You can help avoid these checks by keeping your PayPal account up to date. Make sure your profile includes your current address, phone number, and personal information as well as your updated financial information. Thanks. ***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.