PayPal Business account Sub account access??

Ste1n1Pe

Hey guys,

We have a business account, we have tried to reach paypal but we keep getting sent to an automatic FAQ response and we have a legitimate business issue here.

We have a Master account the almighty login but then we have a subaccount the name lets say "stefanorange" would be the sub account, we use to be able to goto pages like ModulesGarden where we have a pending invoice to be paid for work and Stefan would go in there (Pre-logged in through paypal.com) then he clicks the Unpaid invoice, clicks "Paypal Checkout" and he would be met with a gateway.

He is now already logged in so he can pay the invoice, but lately Paypal changed this, now whenever we click the unpaid invoice and pay, he logs out and is asked to login again.

He can't login with his username "stefanorange" because the Gateway field doesn't support username only emails, he does not have the master access. What steps does a master access need to make so that "stefanorange" can login through these gatways and pay the bills.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

lstromberg

Check out this nearly decade-old post. Paypal's sub-user or sub-account system is all but useless. Given the age of this issue, I understand it to mean that Paypal has no intention of fixing this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.