PayPal Account closed before withdrawal from the wallet

jaya99
Contributor
Contributor

If the account has been closed before withdrawing all the money, what should I do.  Can the closed account be unblocked

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jaya99 

Normally you can't close an account with a positive or negative balance.

Do you mean the account has been limited at all? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jaya99
Contributor
Contributor

I have replied that the account cannot be accessed and am waiting for a reply from the community

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jaya99 

Well if you are not going to actually answer my question then can't help, bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jaya99
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Knowlass
Please accept my sincere apologies for not answering your question.  Presuming that your quesstion is concerning your statement that "PayPal would not be able to close the account if there was a positive or negative balance in the account" - my answer is "Yes, there was a positive balance in the account but after the close account was initiated, there was an email confirming that the account was closed. Subsequently the account could not be accessed in that on entry of the Password while trying to login. there is an error "Some of your info isn't correct. Please try again".  It is confirmed that the entered UserName/Password is accurate including Upper Case/Lower Case, spaces etc.
I am not sure whether this is the answer you were looking for because the subject/Title states "Re: PayPal Account closed before withdrawal from the wallet".  If that is the case, I appeal to you and ask for your indulgence to repeat the question.  Because this matter has not been resolved to date as explained in the following paragraph
This problem does not involve me or my account - it is my friend's account.  I am doing all this on his behalf to help him out because he is trapped in a Catch-22 situation.  In that whatever Paypal channel or avenue he tries to use, he is required to login, which he cannot.  So I took it up through the Message facility with poor & vague delayed responses such as login as a Guest when you cant do it.  There was one Mr Cris Mark who virtually helped through screen by screen until it all goes in a full circle. Cris asked me to click a linl "Message us" and I cant do it because it is not a hyperlink ie just text within a text box. They said it has been escalated & someone will call - no calls to date.

I understand that you may have been irked by my previous response but trust that you will assist and I realise that what you do is on a voluntary basis and that you are not obliged in any way.

Thanking you in anticipation

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.