Pay Pal Credit - never missed a payment, but major account errors now exist.

gustavus
Contributor
Contributor

Had auto pay set up for 20 April. Did not receive a confirmation by the 21st that the payment occurred and worried that I would end up paying the deferred interest if there was an issue, so I: 1) Made a manual payment 2) Cancelled auto pay so that there would be only one payment. Turns out that the auto pay actually occurred, so there were two payments! I called Synchrony (who supposedly manages Paypal Credit) and they say they are sending a refund check to reimburse for the double payment. That's all great - but although the refund shows up on Paypal mobile, it does not show on the Paypal internet website. My monthly payment has increased by 30% and the minimum "payment to avoid interest" has doubled.

the Dispute system does not recognize these types of transactions as "disputable". How can I resolve this issue? Who do I call. Is there someone at Synchrony that can see all of this on their own computer screen. Any help or advice will be appreciated!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.