Password loop

Niki-borisov
Contributor
Contributor

Hello ! I have one kind of bad problem. I have two accounts /my old business account - that one and personal account/. So, I forgot my password to my personal account and it looks like the account is with my debit card that has been stolen before few months ago and i decided to close it because i have other debit card.

And here we are - request password reset, going to mail, then entering the secret code and it asks me for my card number /stolen-closed card/ and I haven't entered phone number.... all i have is the info i know i entered in my account (but i dont have a photo or copy of the card... ) after a few attemps now i have the problem with "we cant confirm it's you" some solutions? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Niki-borisov

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Niki-borisov
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@Niki-borisov

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Hello !

I want to thank you for the information - I totally forgot about it ! 
My current /old account / is Bulgaria based account.

My new / and looped/ account is UK based account.

Currently I'm in Bulgaria. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.