Password keeps autochanging

Redsnow
Contributor
Contributor
This is ridiculous. Every half an hour or so it's like when I try to login to PayPal, it says my password is entirely wrong. Guess I'll use a 16 digit random generated password and reset it via email. That worked. 20 minutes go by, go to log in, and the device just vibrates and it's clearly a wrong login. Dont even start to say make sure you're entering the exact password because believe me, I've copied and pasted to make sure countless times and that still won't do it. It's like PayPal is changing my password manually every 20 minutes or so. Couldn't possibly be a hacker because they'd have to be the very best in the world at guessing entirely random generated passwords. I have never tried logging in from a dodgy site ever. Only ever connected it to my eBay, and even verified a whole bunch of things like my card on eBay, and my PayPal account in general and it still won't send payments to half the people I try to even though the operator on the phone yesterday said she's fixed it for me. Rather angry right now, feel like PayPal has robbed the entirety of my balance which definitely contains figures that matter to my personal self. - A very angry user.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.