Password denied, new password required, no email for questions or feedback

Willll
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

after half an hour searching this site, it seems that this forum is the only thing left of Paypal's 'Customer Service'.

I have just been refused access to my account (that contains money that Paypal are holding), despite logging in with correct credentials.

This is demonstrated in that the message displayed was not that the credentials were incorrect, but instead:

"Sorry but we can't log you in. If you think there's a problem with your account, contact us and we'll help resolve it"

Nothing could be further from the truth. Not only do they not seem willing to resolve it, you can't even contact them!

There is no email contact on this website anymore.

I am extremely angry that my access to my money was denied. I have just been required to create a new password, that I didn't want to do, just to log in.

If this is Paypal without Elon Musk, boy does it suck!! There is no service at all!

If anyone at Paypal is reading this, I demand an email explanation for this event, or I will be cancelling my account.

Thanks,

Will

P.S. just did the 'Captcha' to post this. It goes on forever! Worst website ever!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.