Password change form does not work

CMO777
New Community Member

I've entered my current password (the one I logged in with).  I enter a new password, of 19 characters, a mix of upper case, lower case and some common special characters.  I paste the same passwork into the repeat password field and click OK.  Nothing happens.  I have confirmed the that the password is not changed by logging out and in again.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Squelchy
New Community Member
Absolutely the same issue here! Help anyone??
Login to Me Too

c0rp4l
New Community Member

I also entereed a 19chars (little/big/some of the sooo many special chars allowed...) and after three times I cannot believe that it didn't work.
The first thing I logged outr and in tried again some times, shorten my password by two but it does not work either...

than I just smiled and said, does the password change only work between the operatring hours of 10 am to 11am on business days?

Next thing, I could try to 'have forget my password, send reset password email to...'
If this works, I will answer to my own , this community message, here in a few minutes...

regards

A senior devops

PS: ok, 5minutes later... ...as I said, clicked on forgott password, sent a code via email... entered code. entered again the new password... saved. seems to work. yeah, so please close the change password form or just repair it with a link to forget password or so...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.