Passport resubmission

Hideharu
Contributor
Contributor

I am new to PayPal, submitted all the required documents but keep receiving the same message about the passport need to resubmit. Please can you explain what I am doing wrong. I don't have the bell mark on my account, where can I find the verification link? (reffer to step 2)

Resubmission of passport

I couldn't confirm the passport holder entry field. In the case of a passport, you will also need to submit a holder entry field.
Please submit the page for the owner entry column.

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the bell mark at the top of the screen and click the identity verification link.
3. Click the identity verification document on the left side of the screen.
4. Follow the screen to upload the document.
5. After completing the document confirmation and updating the information, we will send you a postcard that does not require forwarding. "

Many Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there Hideharu. 

Welcome to the Community!

If you are trying to provide information through the Resolution Centre on your PayPal account, there should be an option that says 'Send Files to PayPal'. You need to ensure that you click this option and it will send the files to us through your account. 

If you are experiencing difficulties with this, I would advise you to reach out to our customer service team directly and we can look into this further on your behalf. This can be done by clicking the 'Help & Contact' icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click the 'Call Us' option. If no number shows on the next page, please click the 'Call as a guest' option to be provided with the best number to call us on.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.