cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSD2

Highlighted
New Community Member

PSD2

I’m unable to log in as my mobile number is not valid any more. I’m also unable to change my number as I cannot log in. Going nowhere at the moment. Please help.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: PSD2

@Krzysztof1983 

Try downloading the app and change the phone number via settings, if not then...

You would need to contact customer services so that they can i.d. you another way and then add your new phone number to your account.

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky. (use the guest option if you can't log in).
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: PSD2

Well.....I no longer have a phone of ANY description!
I am now stuck in a PSD2 authentication loop! 
WHATEVER I try and do, I cannot contact anyone, get into my account to change/do anything.
I see this on the Paypal site

"At this time, 2-step verification offers Mobile, Symantec VIP Security Key and Authenticator App."

I have no idea what that app is..... but if its for a phone, I am again, **bleep**.
if its for my mac, Im ok....I guess. maybe?
there is no way to know and I have now been effectively barred from my own account and transactions, due to circumstances beyond my control and now TOTALLY UNABLE to resolve this situation due to a recent implementation of something which didn't exist when I signed up.

I have funds in my account that I am now unable to access.
Not good.

So any other advice would be great as ALL things so far to contact Paypal.....take you to the PSD2 authentication page!
SO there is NO WAY to resolve this that I can see.
I have neither facebook or twitter or whatsapp-and have no intention of creating 3rd party accounts with their administration in order to contact my fund handler directly.
I just use email and paypal and browsing.
So any more suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers

2020-11-20_12-48-06.png