PSD2

Tallulah4
Contributor
Contributor

Need to change my mobile number on my account since changing my number, however to login I need to get a text from Paypal, but it will be only sent to my old number which is no longer active.

Unable to message Paypal as need to log in and can't log in until PSD2 has been completed.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

garlum
New Community Member

Was this ever resolved? I'm in the same position. No notification that I can recall to warn me to ensure my details were up to date, I rarely log into the Paypal account, but now that I need to I can't.

Login to Me Too

Rionispireli
New Community Member

It's 21 December 2020 and I don't find any solution to it.

I have the same issue, but with the slightly different flavour. When prompted for phone number to sent a text there are coming up 3 old different numbers which I don't have for years now. There is no option to add another/modify the existing ones. The only way to do that is to log in to the personal profile and change it in the settings. But for that you need pass PSD2 🙂 I want to know the bananahead by name and face who designed this crap.

Login to Me Too

vasya555
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like PayPal just stole my money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.