PSD2 verification not possible

mmikep
Contributor
Contributor

My soon-to-be wife got locked out of her account due to P2D2 authentication process...

The phone that was registered in her paypal account was our old land line that doesn't exist anymore.

We called the help phone number that appears in the Paypal application only to hear that this is the number to the UK help center and we should call the Greek help center. Operators at the UK help center provided us the number we should call.

We then called the Greek help center number where an automated message informed us that there are no operators due to COVID-19. The line then drops.

So basically she is locked out of her account for an unknown time period as Greece is under lockdown and she should wait for operators to return to work as there is no workaround to this situation.

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I POST THIS.

THE FIRST TIME THE PROBLEM WAS CONSIDERED "RESOLVED" WITH A POST SAYING THAT WHEN YOU CHANGE COUNTRIES YOU SHOULD OPEN NEW ACCOYNT AS PAYPAL IS COUNTRY SPECIFIC.

WE DID NOT CHANGE COUNTRIES AND THE ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.