PP-007-892-519-415

samirchidi
Contributor
Contributor

What that mean..

Dear 

We regret to inform you that we're initiating the closure of your PayPal account. This measure is necessary to protect us from potential financial losses.

Your right to appeal:

We always perform a thorough investigation before deciding to initiate the closure of an account. However, we appreciate that from time to time misunderstandings can happen. If you wish, you can appeal our decision. Just get in touch with us and let us know. To do so, log in to your PayPal account and click 'Contact' at the bottom of the page. Select 'Managing My Account' as the topic and 'My account is limited' as the sub-topic, then send your message.

Your account balance during the account closure period:

This decision means we must oversee the appropriate movement of any money currently in your account. A gradual approach to account closure allows us to part ways, while considering any liabilities that may arise. Our aim is to review any valid buyer claims lodged against you. We must allow enough time for claims to be opened as these can take several months to be reported and resolved.

HOW TO HELL I GET MY MOENY=!=!=

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@samirchidi 

I think the last paragraph covers that.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

samirchidi
Contributor
Contributor
And what that means
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello samirchidi. 

Thank you for you post.

It seems like your account has been permanently limited and the funds will be held for 180 days. This is to cover any claims or chargebacks which may be filed against you. You will receive an email from PayPal once the funds are available to withdraw. 

As you can no longer use our services, I recommend researching payment processors you can use going forward.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.