PLEASE HELP ME

Arein01
New Community Member
I am beyond frustrated and annoyed. I have contacted your help center and resolutions team several times and still have not gotten help. I’ve been in contact for about 12 hours now and nobody will help me they keep asking me what I need help with. I set up my account recently and uploaded documents to verify my identity but they were denied. I tried to use the link provided in the email and that did not work and then I went to my account on several different browsers, clicked through the notifications to update my identity and it kept taking me back to the homepage/my account history. This is beyond acceptable, I have funds I need access to and I’m literally in tears crying because your company doesn’t care about its users. I’m debating closing the account: I have screen recorded my chats as well with you so called “representatives” that are NOT helpful at all. Please, all I’m trying to do is submit my social security card and my address that has been newly updated that is on the back of my state ID CARD. I have had no other option to submit my documents except through the “change my name” tab and that’s where I uploaded the documents I just listed above. Please just resolve this issue your company has created.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.