PAYPAL AS ID

orlandopants2
Contributor
Contributor

I have been asked to supply a screenshot of my Paypal Profile. This must include the Paypal logo, and then my email, physical address and etc. This is allk available when I click on the little wheel and then My Profile. It is not easy taking and downloading screenshots on a PC but I did it and sent it. Firstly they said it had to have the 'WHOLE PAYPAL LOGO' visible. Which it did. Then they said it was 'too small to be readable.'   But there is no way I can find to enlarge a screenshot.  I sent it to 2 family members and both could read it easily, one on iphone the other on their laptop. 

Can anyone point me to any other Paypal page which would have all my personal info which they want, AND the 'full Paypal logo.' because I can't find one.

I am on WINDOWS 7 on my laptop. I could also use my ipad but that seems really impossible. I use my Paypal account to deposit and withdraw from this company so they need ID. I don;t use any other means. 

Thanks in advance.

Susan

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.