Owner/business account information

Mobileleaves
New Community Member

Hi, I have a business account but in any detail transaction appears my "owner account name" (personal name). How do I do to make my "business name" appear in transactions detail?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mobileleaves 

Go here to edit:

https://www.paypal.com/businessprofile/settings/info/edit

The name you see under the avatar/photo should be your business name, not your personal name and is what shows in transaction details for the other party. If you changed it to your business name and it you still feel it still shows to the other party, then there is a technical bug that you need to report. Because in my settings for the settings page above, the name under the avatar/photo is my business name, not my personal name and my personal name does not show in transaction details.

Also understand that on your side, your name may show in the transaction details.

People with business accounts have sent me payments before and their company name shows as "buyer" but below that, a person's name would and could show in the shipping address for delivery purposes in the PayPal payment confirmation. Same in the payment transaction details. If you buy something with your business account, depending on the shipping address you enter/use, your personal name may show of course to the other party.

On PayPal invoices you can also edit what the customer sees in terms of your business/contact information.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.