Overriding zip code

Ubo
New Community Member

When entering the zip code I need. The system is changing it.  How can I get he zip code that I need

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Ubo,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I am sorry to know that you're having issues while entering the zip code. If you are experiencing difficulties when attempting to change the zip code on your PayPal account, please try clearing your cache and cookies or try using a different internet browser. If you are attempting on the mobile app, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this helps to resolve the issue. Here's the article to know more information. If you still face the same issue, I would recommend you to reach out to our customer support team by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the contact options so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.