Only get automated resposnes from Paypal

Kelthazud
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal, please explain to me the purpose of your email / telephone facility?

Email only replies automated responses that helps NOTHING and calling your number tells me number does not exist?

Are you the biggest scam on the market perhaps?

I have done my security verification you requested several months ago and yet I cant use my account?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kelthazud

Contact customer services for account issues.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kelthazud
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for not reading. Please dont respond to me ever again. Can someone please assist that actually know what they are doing? Thanks in advance
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kelthazud

1. I will respond whenever i want to.

2. YOU are the one not reading which is why I gave that response.

Hi Paypal, please explain to me the purpose of your email / telephone facility?

This is NOT Paypal its a user to user advice forum.

Email only replies automated responses that helps NOTHING and calling your number tells me number does not exist?

The number Paypal provides is correct and most others manage to use it ok. Not sure how you got your non existant number???

Are you the biggest scam on the market perhaps?

Nope, because everyone manages to contact customer services ok.

have done my security verification you requested several months ago and yet I cant use my account?

contact customer services

So again I will add that you have to contact customer services for account issues.

Thats if you are able to read that info correctly.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Kelthazud
Contributor
Contributor
The only reason I came to the forums is because their so called support channels doesnt work. How dare you blatently think you are above any one else in this community. I am requesting official staff to commit to their community, not receive attitude from other comunity members. I have contacted '' support'' 48 times in the last 3 months. I have called them 9 times today. Both on my cellular network and homeline I get number does not exist. I get the you will be charged for international calls and then number doesnt exist. So please tell me what am I doing wrong? I already know putting money in my PayPal account was the biggest mistake ever. So care to explain why please since you are the only one that appears to be active. My message centre actions that was required has a green tickmark. All my info is populated. I linked active credit cards. EVERYTHING I needed to do is done I will apologise for being a **bleep** when I get results. I am very calm, but months. Enough is enough
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kelthazud

As i said which you still don't get, this is a user to user community forum, so you get replies from community members.

If you want customer services then contact customer services.

Click help / contact bottom of your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.