One touch not working

Sowak994
New Community Member

I have flipped and clicked every button that says "keep me logged in" or" activate one touch". I have gotten screens telling me "congratulations you have activated one touch". Yet every time I make a purchase on a website and am directed to PayPal it prompts me to log in. I have been trying to solve this issue for months. I don't know what to do, my settings claim that it's activated.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Paulinka12
New Community Member
I have exactly the same problem so i guess I’m following for any replies/suggestions
Login to Me Too

Kaila534
New Community Member
Having the same issue. Worked for like a week or so then stopped. Any way to fix this?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Kaila534,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

You may be facing a technical issue. You can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue!

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

SqzBox
New Community Member

Martina,

I've tried all that and it still doesn't work. Do I have to allow 3rd party cookies to make it work properly?

Login to Me Too

Davidone1
Contributor
Contributor
My mum is 81 she has been using one touch for a long time without any issues on her iPad, purchasing goods via eBay has been one of her few pleasures during all these months of lockdowns whilst she is shielding on her own. Then PayPal make it impossible for her to purchase goods by changing the one touch... she is not from the generation that can go though multiple menus and passwords to order goods.. after multiple calls to PayPal and trying every potential fix for this issue, it makes no difference. Simple idea, if it’s not broke don’t fix it... PayPal you have completely ruined the payment side to eBay!!!
Login to Me Too

chiefsausage
Contributor
Contributor
Sort it out PayPal! I even have to jump through hoops to post here
Login to Me Too

Davidone1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal said they are aware of the problem and doing everything they can to fix it... smart idea don’t brake it in the first place...
Login to Me Too

FreespiritJ
Contributor
Contributor
Well it's now June and still the problem hasn't been sorted! Do I need to ask if PayPal care about their customers?!
Login to Me Too

Ratty3
Contributor
Contributor
Every time I login PayPal won’t take One Touch. Insists on password. Put in password. Tick stay logged in. Get 100th email saying Welcome to One Touch. Next payment it all starts over again. It’s beyond annoying. Any fix?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.