Officer information in IDentity Verification Dashboard is not workin

pinease
Contributor
Contributor

This popup is not working and it brings a blank popup box.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

pinease
Contributor
Contributor
Call them. Get a bit angry and show them frustration. I did the same and they took the info and entered manually over the phone. Thanks

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

RHGambler
New Community Member

I had the same issue, can't find a phone number to call about this, and they are usually pretty useless if you do call PayPal for something. Preventing me from conducting business yet they can't get their stuff working properly or reply t issues like these...

Login to Me Too
Solved

pinease
Contributor
Contributor
Call them. Get a bit angry and show them frustration. I did the same and they took the info and entered manually over the phone. Thanks
Login to Me Too

markham59
New Community Member

Scroll down for a simple workaround.

Login to Me Too

iapz
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue, emailing support is absolutely useless.  It's like the didn't even read the issue and sent back some totally irrelevant link that doesn't work.

I will try calling when I have some time.

Login to Me Too

Mtl_92839
New Community Member

I called and they saw the error and gave me a workaround. I have yet to see if it works, they said it could take 24-72 hours.

• Click Gear
  • Click Account Settings
  • Click Business information
  • Click Update
  • Beside "Your business information" click Edit and make sure everything is correct. Save the modal.
  • In the Office Bearer add a new entry
Login to Me Too

Denis369
New Community Member

I had this exact problem. Blank popup screen.

I went into Account Settings, Business Information, hit the Update button by my business name, scroll down and I entered a Beneficial owner. This section was blank. I returned to the Add Officer Information section in the dashboard alerts and this time the popup worked. I can make transactions now!

I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

markham59
New Community Member

I had the same problem and this solution worked for me. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

BombayRec
Contributor
Contributor

I love you u. finally after speaking to 20 people and weeks wasted. you gave me the solution lol.  They have no idea!!! lololol

Login to Me Too

BrainCandyTV
New Community Member

Thank you so much for this.  I've been going back and forth in an infuriating loop with PayPal messaging/email support trying to get this resolved for well over a month and your trick worked to resolve my issue in 2 minutes!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.