OLD MOBILE NUMBER!

KcP2
New Community Member
Hello I cant log into my paypal as its need me to verify and I no longer have that mobile number! Help?! What do I do?!?!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Finlandguy89
New Community Member

Have the same issue. Paypal should stop being such a broken down site and offer actual customer service.

Login to Me Too

Abs1234

I have literally JUST sorted this issue out - NOT GONNA LIE - was a nightmare. First I spoke to the guy on the chat who removed my old number - made it so much worse - then after calling 3 really unhelpful pay pal numbers I called this one <removed> - on the automated service I said I didn’t have a security code, didn’t know my phone number and then had a log in issue, then I got through to a human (around 5 min wait not too bad) she asked for my name, email, and last 4 digits of my bank account linked to my PayPal. Then I explained about getting a new number and the old one being on there and can’t access it, she asked me the new one and it was THAT SIMPLE. really hope it works for you too!

Login to Me Too

Djinndar
Contributor
Contributor

That worked a treat, thanks so much after much frustration, kudos.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.