Notification to "confirm your info" just leads to a broken screen

joepsu777
Contributor
Contributor

I have been a paypal customer for years and I already have a confirmed bank account AND card on site.  I haven't touched or changed anything in years.  MY account is fine.  I haven't had any issues with it.

Paypal keeps bugging me to "confirm your info", but when I click on the link (inside my paypal account), I get sent to a broken screen that doesn't allow me to do anything.  My PayPal account seems to be working otherwise, so what is this new confirmation and why doesn't the confirmation screen even work?

This screen is broken on both browsers (IE & Chrome).  Also broken on both mobile & desktop.

Is anyone else running into this?  What IS this?  My account is working fine, why would I have to confirm anything now?broken screenbroken screen

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

bigjohn322
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly same issue here, just one blank blue button that doesn't do anything and a grey text box with no text.

Login to Me Too

mvoinescu
New Community Member

Same here and I'm stuck with money on my paypal thanks to Microsoft dumb refund process and can't send the money out.

Login to Me Too

emmalicious097
New Community Member

im having this issue too.

has anyone found a fix for this yet?

happens on both chrome and safari browsers for me.

Login to Me Too

bigjohn322
Contributor
Contributor

No, I have not found a fix yet. Paypal is going to lose my business pretty soon.

Login to Me Too

softtoothbrush
Contributor
Contributor

maybe you should reach out to them first...

Login to Me Too

yeziqiang
New Community Member

It's so terrible. I have the same question without help from paypal! 

Login to Me Too

BigFellaThanks
New Community Member

I have a notification that says I need to confirm my info, so I go and do it and it tells me "You're All Set!" as if it worked fine, then I go back to my home page and the notification is still there. I guess this means I can't send or receive payments? I was sent 45 bucks and it says the money is in my account but I go to my account and it has a zero balance? I don't understand what's going on here this is super weird

Login to Me Too

cklam
New Community Member

Same here, I also got an email about this, but was concerned it could have been a spoof email, so forwarded it to PP for them to investigate.   And no responses from them.   How do you even contact them?   However I was still able to access my account, view my statement & even transfer funds to my bank account, thankfully. 

Login to Me Too

Heyjude1724
Contributor
Contributor

I’m having the same problem. I’ve been on hold with PayPal for 23 mins. This is second phone call. The people on the phone act like they’ve never heard of this? This is ridiculous😡

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.