Notification says problem but nothing happens when I hit "Resolve Account Issue"

JonkMahl
New Community Member
I logged onto my account and it is giving me a notification which offers me a button to "Resolve Account Issue." However when I select the button it clears the dialog box for a second then it all comes back with the same notification error. Anyone else had this happen?
I show no limitations on my account so am at a loss.

Cheers.
Jonk

Notifications (1)Inbox (0)
  • Account

There’s a problem with your account. Be sure to resolve it to restore full account access.
    Resolve Account Issue
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @JonkMahl,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

It's definitely confusing if you are being told that there is a problem but you are unable to find what this is. I recommend logging into your account via a PC or Laptop in order to view the full version of the website. That way you can directly see if there is something going on. If you are still unable to locate an issue, I recommend getting in touch with our customer service team so we can look into it for you. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPal or on Twitter @AskPayPal.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

ohfabdarling
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue whereby I go through the steps to resolve the "account access is temporarily limited" and then it shows all the steps are resolved. It kicks me back to my account page, yet the issue remains. I've emailed paypal several times and each reply is the same autoresponse. Please can someone help. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.