Not receiving the automated call to enter the pin.

Badz1231
Contributor
Contributor
In order to login PayPal asks me to enter in a 4 digit code once I receive a phone call. The problem is I do not receive the call for me to enter the code. This is becoming very frustrating as I am unable to login. Can anyone help please?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whutwhutwhut
Contributor
Contributor

Me neither. Number is in order. SMS does not get sent either.

My only theory is that I have not activated the psd2 verification in my profile (not sure about this) and in order to get to your profile psd2 verification must be activated.

I tried a number of times with different browsers and even added the android app and actually something finally happened. Now I can't even get to the point of trying to get the code, it tells me identification failure or something.

This is a good thing in a way. Now I am forced to find new methods to spend money and as paypal is quite expensive, this means savings in the future and of course at the moment.

Login to Me Too

Badz1231
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried so many different ways to gain access to my account but nothing works. Is there any way of contacting paypal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.