Not able to log in for months

Temp20200630b
New Community Member
I got a new phone. The old is about 60 fathoms off Bradley’s head. I log into Pulpuke to change my phone number & all seems to go well. A few weeks later I accidentally try to log in with a pass word from another account and pigpal starts asking every checking question (stuck on the old files as to case and perfect layout required) I get everything right but case is out even asked to send my card number when safely logged in yet so and after getting these all pigpen doesn’t ask but tell me just one more verification 4 or 5 which is text to the old phone as their has over thrown the actual users input. Now I so angry I just want the account closed and in the process of obtaining a new card number as these people are so pathetically stupid I will trust the pukepull with my financial details. Four details including your own visa number, emails to the original email account, I know my bloody first school but can’t rennet the case and it on the scuba phone, like wise hospital. You think after doing this perhaps 80 times including changing passwords 20 wasn’t bad enough, do you think it’s possible to a URL to email support for company that demands more knowledge about me than my mother or contact these genius’ in any way to fix this? Not in your life. Try and ring you go through the usual 15 minutes of some cheap voice actor wasting more of your time as penipull cheapskates having an actual human to get the job in any reasonable amount of time. Not in your life. That would require consideration a distraction them from asking how moles you have on ya left buttock. What a pity full company. Security questions answered correctly even my damn card I hate giving over an unsecured or encrypted line but in the forced to DIDNT GET ME IN. Well now it’s a redundant account. I’ll never come back to this bunch of morons again as I couldn’t bare the their condescending whine of complete idiocy “ we did it for your protection” **bleep**, your data base didn’t update the phone numbers properly pulling the old one from prior fields and records as happens A LOT, and that is not for my service at all but my frustration at something I did right , but went belly up any way and you can’t email txt these misanthropes when they know my sleeping habit and how many fillings I have. Great job you wizards. How is it you maintain upright posture another chimp hold you?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20200630b 

Lose the insults / edit the post with the salient points and the actual question you want to ask and then we can help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.