Not able to add more Email address and no one seems to help

nothing_works
New Community Member

I tried to add second email address to my account numerous times but everytime it throws the same error - "Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact customer service." I have even tried creating a fresh email id and adding it to the paypal account( to avoid any chance of it being already attached to any other paypal account), but still no luck. I face the same error message.

And as i tried to look for any solution on this forum, I'm confronted with so many dissatisfied users facing the same problem but not a single one of the advisors seems concerned. They only tell you to contact the customer support and it's hard to reach them in these hard times. Also, some of the previous users have complained of not getting any proper help even from the customer support.

Please do something about this issue asap as so many customers are being troubled by this since years. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.