No way to remove ship to addresses

ItsAUsername
Contributor
Contributor

I have a business account which makes some differences. 

I cannot find a way to delete ship to addresses. When I click on the gear icon, profile and account settings show up. I've gone to both and neither have my shipping addresses, just two, as it should be. Over the months paypal for some ungodly reason has 9 ship to addresses (all more or less the same) to select from when I'm making a purchase and there's no way to delete them from there either. Literally there are no options to edit or delete these addresses, I can only add new ones from there.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @ItsAUsername,

Oh no! It sounds like you may have what we call gift addresses on your account. If this is the case, there's no way to remove this information through your profile. These are added to the account when you checkout on platforms such as eBay and enter an address that doesn't match your profile exactly. The only way to have these removed is to contact us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can help get them removed for you. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.