No longer receiving email notice of reciept of an invoice

Artemis2
Contributor
Contributor

I use Paypal to receive invoices for things I buy online. I used to get email notifications from Paypal when a merchant had issued an invoice for me to pay. That no longer happens. I haven't made any changes to my account settings or anything like that, so I don't know why the email notifications stopped. It's important that I receive notification when an invoice that I need to pay is pending, so please tell me what I need to do in order to reinstate those notifications. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Artemis2,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not receiving the invoice notifications. It is very possible that your email service provider is blocking the emails either within your account by sending them to the spam/junk mail folder, or at the server level by preventing them from reaching your account entirely. I run into the same problem with my service provider and it is very frustrating!  If your email service provider has customer service options, you might try to reach out to see if they can assist.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Artemis2
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, Olivia, but my spam folder was the first place I checked when I was expecting notice of an invoice and there was nothing there. My ISP hasn't ever routed Paypal emails to my spam folder before, in any case, and I've received notices of invoices previously without any problem. It's just the most recent two that I got no notice of. Very frustrating!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Artemis2,

More and more ISPs and email service providers are using server-level blocking on emails they suspect to be spam or phishing. It can be sporadic. The email service I use also doesn't have any customer support, which means I can't even inquire about it when it happens to me. 😞 I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.