No account associated with this email !??

99blizzard
Contributor
Contributor

So i have an old PayPal account that was stolen due to google chrome password leak and i came in too late to modify my information  ,now its link to a Hotmail address that i dont even know . So i asked my bank to deactivate my credit card to make sure  the person don't buy anything with my account  but 2-3 weeks after i got my new visa card  i tried buying something on Origin/Apex  with PayPal because i saw that it was still link to my old PayPal account   that i  still dont have access to. Surprisingly the payment worked and the amount was taken out of my new credit card ... Now the thing is,    on Origine  the account is still linked with the old email address ( mine) and the password was changed so i don't understand how the payment  was accepted and every time i try to get help from PayPal they redirected to this   St****** link that ask me to log in so i can ask for help and it say that my email is not link with any account ...  i even tried emailing them but the "agent" still send me the same information that i already tried and i tried calling  but the call center seam to neverrrrr work i guess to many people are calling...  So yea plz help if you have any idea that can help me erase my old account or disable  the credit card. The only option left would be to block all payment from PayPal  with my bank but that's like admitting that PayPal supports is only  here to give a fake feeling of  "support"

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.