No access

RealAngryyy
Contributor
Contributor

My Husband forgot his security questions, as the asked him because ''they were looking out" for him. So when he contacted the chat, and started to speak to the agent, he got kicked off the chat, and now he can not log in - it says that they could not verify him. Now we can't contact them cause the lines are down because of the big bad covid, and he can't chat with paypal because they will not allow him to log in, because previously they couldn't somehow verify him. 
How can he get his account back, because now it becomes silly - you can call, but they're gonna hang up cause of the pandemic, and he can't start a chat, because he can't log in. 

What can be done???

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mrsmsm21
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue as far as not being able to contact someone on the phone or by live chat! It went on for weeks!! I have never been so frustrated in my life! This is what I finally was able to do to get my situation taken care of. Go to PayPal.com. Don’t log in. Click “contact us” at the bottom of the screen. Under common issues click password and account access. Click login problems. Scroll all the way down and click message us. Type “agent” and you’ll get to chat with someone. Hope it works for you!
Login to Me Too

RealAngryyy
Contributor
Contributor

The thing is, I'm in Latvia. And when you go there, where you said, there is only this community stuff. No way to chat or to call, so pretty much I'm really confused, because this is nothing other than **bleep**!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.